I took my posts about bullying down because I realized I didn’t have a bully. I had a girl who was, admittedly, obsessed with me. You may ask why would someone be obsessed with a girl who spends her life in bed or the hospital? Your guess is as good as mine. Only Sharon can answer that question.
The vile posts on Twitter.
- How do you kill someone without being rude?
- I’m using this to upset a specific total cunt.
- Has Brain Cancer, death sentence. Father has Grave Illness. Mother has Grave Illness. Cat’s on Deaths Door. (RIP Dino April 30, 2020)
- Who’s dying next? Her boyfriend? Her neighbor? Her never mentioned children?
- I bet she contracts Coronavirus! Anyone wanna bet?
- She’s poisoning herself to give herself Cancer.
- I’m extremely violent… and it scares me… because I know what killing someone would do.
- Dying. She needs to get on with it. Just Croak.
“I was mad and got worse and said things I regret and can’t apologise enough for. So much has gone on. I’ve triggered myself, Andy, been blarting crap because I couldn’t reach you and my anger snowballed over the months. I can’t take back anything horrible and this text certainly doesn’t portray my calm tone of voice.
Here’s my apology written for whoever you need to show it to.”
To whom it may concern:
I am writing to formally apologise for distress caused by myself to her and the family for reasons discussed and agreed upon by Kelly and I.
I am prepared answer further questions and to take any consequences deemed necessary by Law.
Sharon said she wanted my attention and could not get it so she involved another girl named Andy. Andy helped Sharon by posting on her multiple Twitter accounts. The post above were posted by 3 people. Sharon admitted to using Andy to basically do the dirty work. This is known as Narcissistic Behavior. ￼ Art By: Brian Viveros
I have love in my heart for everyone. Battling Cancer/Chronic Illness isn’t easy by any means but I still hold my head high and treat everyone equally. I have respect for others and I have feelings. I love my friends and family. My family and I didn’t deserve this. ￼
“Don’t judge the path I choose to take if you haven’t walked the journey I make” – Unknown Quote